[WT-support] ADIF importing (was About the Objectives tracking)

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Dec 9 16:17:15 CET 2006

Hi Zoli

Zoli Pitman HA1AG a écrit :

> A question... Is it possible to import a contest log in ADIF to WT? I
> would like have a objective file created from a previous contest I
> recorded with an other SW (in an other galaxy far far away...)

1/ Please, don't ask a different question in an already opened thread.
Create a new topic. If is easier for further searches in archives. Tnx.

2/ WT imports Cabrillo files only, which is the only standard in contest
logs. So, you have to convert your ADIF file(s) to Cabrillo by using an
appropriate tool (Google is your friend), or writing a dedicated tool
for that ((g)awk is one of the useful utilities for this purpose).