[WT-support] Objective Tracking

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 10:30:13 CET 2006

Hi all and THANKS to WT team for wonderfull
software and new, "stable", releases!

Just one request after the CQWWCW.
I found the objective tracking a very useful
and motivating tool.
Before the contest I created 3 different .obf files:
OBJLOW.obf, OBJMEDIUM.obf, OBJHIGH.obf

I started with OBJLOW and quite soon I realized
it was too "easy", so I loaded OBJMEDIUM.
At a certain point it even seemed feasible the
OBJHIGH, and tracked the contest with that file
for a while.
I ended quite well above my OBJMEDIUM target!
So far so good.
Now the request:
Would it be possible to have the currently used
.obf file name displayed in the Objective
tracking panel, like this:
I2WIJ - Objectives tacking (OBJMEDIUM.obf)

Easy, no?

Thanks for consideration!
Bob, I2WIJ

P.S.: I also am in favour of the IEK (ESM),
and would like very much to have the Operator
tracking in the Multi-op contest, ..BUT..
be carefull and do it only if there are no
trouble around.
I like a "stable" WT like it is nowadays.