[WT-support]

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 08:41:41 CET 2006

Hi all, at 9a1p we used CTY_WT.DAT (CQWWSSB) there where also zone guessing
mistakes, ua9/ua0 stations and VK6 29/30... same file but updated we used in
CW part.
In CW was ok... more or less :)
73
p.s. its good to import cabrillo file in CT and N1MM and check the zones
agn(varing zones)

On 12/3/06, Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt> wrote:

> Hey Dave,
>
> I already Updated it so next time will be OK
>
> thanks for Answer!
>
> Filipe CT1ILT aka 6Y3T CT6A

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin