[WT-support] Data files

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 3 14:07:51 CET 2006

Larry, I am trying at this minute to create a file. Two questions which
i can't find the answers for :

1 What format? Eg  G3SJJ Chris or G3SJJ/Chris or G3SJJ-Chris ?
2 -How do I save to .XDT ? Excel or Notepad will only save to .txt and
renaming just produces extension   filename.xdt.txt

Chris G3SJJ