[WT-support] Smal bug PAC contest

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Sun Dec 3 08:31:13 CET 2006

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY schreef:
> Hi Peter
>
> Peter a écrit :
>
>> Here at PI4CC the next big event will be the PACC contest
>> (10/11-02-2007).
>> I just test the PACC contest module and found 1 error.
>> When running the contest from PA3 the provinces are counting as multi.
>> But PA counts for dxcc multi only.
>>
>> The points per qso are correct and I see no errors for dxstations
>
> Unfortunately, I don't read fluently Dutch ;-)
>
> So, please cfm :

Hi Larry

Sorry there is no english discription on the net. Everybody those
read/write Dutch? :-)
> 1/ Can the PA stns can work PA stns ? If so, how many pts per these
> QSO ? (I think it is 1 point)
1: This is correct 1 point/qso for a PA/PA qso

> 2/ If a PA stn work another PA stn, will it count for DXCC PA only ?
> Or no mult at all ?
2: Yes  just 1 mult as per dxcc/band

3 And I didn't see before, but UA7 / UA8 are NOT multies for Asia. Its
just count as UA .
UA9 and UA0 are correct (2 mults)
> 73
>
> Larry - F6FVY