[WT-support] ORION II CAT problem with EZMaster

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sat Dec 2 21:44:27 CET 2006

Hi Tonno,

it's a Orion // issue, that we I and Oliver had showed in Germany in June
with TenTec Guys. The real speed of the Orion // is 61/62 Kb instead of
57.6K. The PC comport  had more tollerance that EZMaster ComPort .There are
no workaroud for now, first option is a firmware patch that replace 57.6K
with 61K, other option ( the best one )  is that WT select 61K as speed only
when an Orion // is selected.

Easy to do both, need to look for the shortest ...

Oliver what do you think ?

Fabio I4UFH