[WT-support] support help me

Rudolf Schwenger Rudolf.Schwenger at t-online.de
Sat Dec 2 17:58:56 CET 2006

Hi Jorge,

sri, can't help you with ezmaster. I don't even know what it is good for.

However I do have considerable experience with WT and the IC-781.

(1) ICOM is 1.200 Baud 8n1
(2) In my case - for some reason or other which I don't really understand -
I have to use the *USER* setting in the CI-V remote control menue of the
IC-781. It will not work with the Default setting, even if the entries are
identical to those in the USER setting, hi. The settings are
26H
1200
ON
----