[WT-support] support help me

Jorge Taboada ea9lz at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 14:27:44 CET 2006

Hi boys, I do not know what happened with my Icom 781, but from first time I
buy the ezmaster and wintest, I cannot do any automatic operation with
wintest or with radio I mean.

1.- if I am change band in wintest, my Icom do not change band.
2.- if I am change band in my Icom, wintest do not change band.
3.- Ezmaster configuration, speed 1200, bits 8, parity none, stop 1.
4.- I have wiring from Icom to ezmaster and from ezmaster to computer.

where can be the problem, where I am missing, need I to change something in
the Icom menu?

with the Yaesu, not problem at all, every think okay.
okay waiting for help
73s
ea9lz