[WT-support] CI-V Interface to Icom is WinTest different than CT?

Vic Lindgren g4byg at lindgren1.karoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 19:19:50 CEST 2006

----- Original Message ----- In reply this is my setup using  version 3.2.0

W-T configuration for my Icom IC-756ProII is
Bits per seconds:19200
Data bits : 8
Parity: None
Stop bits : 1
DTR : Handshake
RTS : Handshake

Tranceivers Radio 1 : IC-756ProIII.
Dont poll is Unticked
Radio 2 : (Empty)

IC-756ProIII configuration is :
CI-V Baud Rate : 19200
CI-V Address : 6eh
CI-V Tranceive : OFF
CI-V with IC-731 : OFF

Thats it and its using a Rigmate USB Audio and  USB interface board.
Winkey also used with not apparent problems.
Hope this is clear enough gentlemen.

73 de Vic G4BYG