[WT-support] Small Cabrillo bug in Helvetia Contest Module

Dominik Bugmann hb9czf at hispeed.ch
Wed Aug 30 22:02:49 CEST 2006

Helvetia contest is over a long time ago, adjudicated, results published .
but today we found a small bug in the Cabrillo file.

If you select e.g. Multi-One the mode is not printed.

Multi-One HP CW comes out in the Cabrillo file as "CATEGORY: MULTI-ONE 20M
HIGH"               (I only entered one 20m QSO)

Multi-One HP Mixed comes out in the Cabrillo file as "CATEGORY: MULTI-ONE
20M HIGH"

The bug was verified against V3.0.7. Next time the Helvetia module comes
into play is during XMAS-Contest (fortunately no Multi-Op entries allowed)
followed by Helvetia-Contest in April 2007 :-)

73 de Dominik, HB9CZF