[WT-support] strange crash of WT 3.07

Rudolf Schwenger Rudolf.Schwenger at t-online.de
Fri Aug 25 18:30:34 CEST 2006

Hi Philippe,

I have just sent Laurant the three files he had asked for plus a screen shot
of the situation when the WT crash occurs.

The problem is perfectly repeatable and absolutely "stable" as long as the
n+1 - window is active/open, irrespective of whether I use the IARU-Reg 1-
generic or the IARU-Reg 1- DARC or whether I start with a new contest-file
like FDTEST-1 instead of the FDTEST I have been using so far: Whenever I try
to input W3, W4 or W6 in any of the FD-contest-files WT will crash
immediately and inevitably.

Absolutely no problem on W1, W2, W5, W7, W8, W9 and W0 respectively.

And absolutely no problem with W3, W4, W6 or any other prefix I've tried on
any other contest file - admittedly I have only tried it with the IOTA -
contest and there is no problem at all with any prefix....

In other words: It is beyond the shadow of a doubt that the programming of
the FD-contest in WT in the context of the setup of my NB has a desastrous
effect on the stability of WT as long as the n+1 window is opened.

Pse copy Laurant if you feel that would be helpful to solve the problem.
Unfortunately I don't know how to copy him privately.

vy 73 es have a nice weekend de Rudolf, DJ3WE

PS: I don't know how to get hold of V 3.1. The latest I can get from your
Server is V 3.07. I just reupdated that version but the problem continues to
exist in a very stable and very annoying fashion time after time....