[WT-support] more precise info on "strange crash....."

Marko Holmavuo marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Thu Aug 24 18:19:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have observed similar kind of crash. We had problems in WRTC 2006 and
WPX CW. During WPX some JA-prefix caused the crash. We observed same in
two different networked computer. I can't remember what was the prefix
in WRTC that was causing the problem, but it was some USA prefix if I
remember correctly.

I have not managed to get idea what it is all about. The only fact that
I know that this kind of crash happens.

73 Marko OH4JFN