[WT-support] WT freq freeze problem with FT1000MP

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at lhv.ee
Tue Aug 15 11:00:43 CEST 2006

I have described this issue before (read below) and now found that whenever I use RECALL button on MP to go back to my restored frequency on some other band the WT DOES NOT FOLLOW THE BAND. It freezes on previous band and it does not react at all to band changes from MP nor also to ALTF1 or ALTF2.
The only way to get it read the band again is to click on the BANDMAP VFO readout (the one on the previous band). Then MP goes back to previous band to old frequency and is hooked again to CAT.

Can anybody confirm this? Any idea why this is happening? I guess the RESTORE-RECALL sequence is not the only one to get it frozen.

I use latest WT with EZM any version and FT1000MP.

73
tonno
es5tv

********
5. Another problem I see a few times every contest with MP+EZM+any version of WT is that the band on WT does not change when I change band from MP. Just freezes. And it is not easy to get it reacting again. I have tried to change bands back and force on MP and on WT, have tried to click on bandmap, etc. Still not sure what causes it and what cures. Lost another 5 minutes this time on 2 occasions. Worthwhile to note is that when I switch the band at that moment from WT with ALT F1 or ALT F2 then the reading changes back to the old band after about 1 second although the MP is on new band. This is a strange thing and have other MP users never seen this?