AW: [WT-support] QTC's with stations already worked

dk9ip at dk9ip.de dk9ip at dk9ip.de
Mon Aug 14 14:07:02 CEST 2006

Armin,
if you worked a station before and want to receive QTCs later (or fill up to max. 10 QTCs) you just have to type the call into the "Callsign"-field and press ALT-L. The QTC-entry-field opens and you can log/fill QTCs as usual. The new QTCs are logged with current time and band. No need to "log" the call any more.

73 Win DK9IP