[WT-support] Sound card interface

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Sun Aug 13 01:30:14 CEST 2006

I'd like to hear from anyone specifically using the computer sound card direct
interface with Icom radios and how they deal with the DC power needed to run a
Icom related microphone...

I am thinking many guys have this running just the exact same way the K1EA DVP
works...
Would like to know how you did it.

Thanks and 73,
Tim K3LR