[WT-support] QTC receive

Tom K2TA althoff at verizon.net
Fri Aug 11 20:45:05 CEST 2006

I just purchased my first copy of Wintest to use in the WAE contest this weekend.

I played around and have it talking to my Elecraft K2 and keying it via the parallel port.

I entered a bunch of dummy callsigns and played with Cntrl-L and sent test QTC's.

But for the life of me I cannot figure how to enter received QTC's.   Is there another keyboard shortcut for RX QTC?  Do you have to be in a certain mode of the logging program for it to know you are receiving a QTC and then the Cntr-L behaves differently?

Nothing like last minute crash learning before a contest eh?

Thanks!

73 de Tom K2TA
Greenwood Lake, NY