[WT-support] "+"Key and QTC

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Thu Aug 10 07:38:46 CEST 2006

Hi,

there is something not quite clear for me.

To close a QSO ("Thanks and validate"):
the Reference manual and also the Commands-Menue say to use the "+"Key. On the
Keybords with US-Layout it's in the reality the "="Key and it works fine. The
true "+"Key ("Shift =") shows the small window "Message associated with key
PLUS".

But for the QTC-window is the situation reverse. To close the QTC-series ("TU
& Valid") I should use also the "+"Key. But in this case I must use true
"+"Key, it means I must hit "Shift =" for this function. The "="Key doesn't
work. It's not very comfortable and it needs both hands :-(

Is it a intention? Is there some possibility to use the same key for closing
of QSO and QTC-series? To redefine the "Shift +" is not possible because then
the closing of the QSO with "="Key doesn't work (it shows "Message associated
with key PLUS").

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY
cu in the WAE