[WT-support] SO2R

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:48:31 CEST 2006

Hi Filipe

WX0B has a manual A, A+B, B radio switch.... You need a box that can talk to
Win-test to comand the headphones audio from the computer and integrate that
into the scenarios - Ezmaster can do it.

When using Alternate CQ if Rado1 is TX then Win test is focused in radio2
(where you are listening and writing calls). It is working OK with my
set-up: 2 FT1000MPs and Ezmaster

73
José Nunes
CT1BOH