[WT-support] Infos WT v3.0

Milan Pelech ok1vwk at seznam.cz
Tue Aug 8 11:01:09 CEST 2006

> Hi Milan,
> have you ever tried to copy an extremly weak signal of a QRP-station?

Yes Chris, many times. I the past few years I had good chance try it in
OL7R or as OLxHQ station ...

> If your answer is YES than you will agree with me that it is easier
> to copy a short call.

Sure. I agree with you. But it depends mainly on the fact, if you want to
make some contact or if you will search some argument for valid or invalid
callsign exchange.

> I don`t have any idea why the QRPer are doing that
> with the /QRP.

I have one good idea. Dont speculate about right or bad callsign exchange
and make QSOs with reall callsigns as will be on the air. Not exist easier
access how you can win the contest. Nothing is only white or black.

73 de Milan, OK1VWK