[WT-support] Band-Up or Band-Down??

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Aug 7 12:54:52 CEST 2006

Hi all

Werner Maier a écrit :

> win-test 3.10 behaves different:
>
> ALT-F1: one band down: 20 -> 40 -> 80 -> 160 -> 10 -> 15 -> 20
> ALT-F2: one band up:   20 -> 15 -> 10 -> 160 -> 80 -> 40 -> 20
>
> So I think we need Olivier or Laurent here:

FYI, I'm changing my local ISP. That's why I'm pretty slow on replies
these days. Sri abt that.

I read the thread on this issue, and it looks there is definitely smth
wrong !

But, before modifying anything in the current code, I'd like to be sure
of the current behaviour of CT and WriteLog (assuming they both work the
same way). I don't have either installed here...

I read from a pretty old CT manual that Alt-F1 QSY to "the next higher
frequency band". Does it mean it QSY from 80 to 40 m, 20m, etc... ?

Can someone here can confirm the correct behaviour on CT and WL ? Once
done, we will stick to it, and also adapt the menu and toolbar shortcuts
accordingly.

Tnx for your help.

73

Laurent - F6FVY