[WT-support] WAEDC-QTC traffic

Werner Maier werner at maiers.de
Wed Aug 2 22:07:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

> is there a way to have a look at the QTC
> traffic already in the log?
> A list of: call/qtc received?
>
> I mean, in the off time, could be
> interesting to have a look and make
> a sort of plan to search for, let say:
> "Look for asian stations",
> since you know only a few has given qtc out.
>
> As far as I know, I should create the cabrillo
> and go trough it.
> Is there another way?

That would be for sure a nice feature, to have a
list of calls with QTCs in another window , like

AA1A/10
AB1A/5
KC1XX/10
[...]

But, maybe you could enable some options for QTC traffic.

one is for showing qtc information in the bandmap
and another for showing qtc information whenever you
press space after entering the call.

Sou you can easily see whether you could receive
qtcs from that spots or that entered new calls.

see <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/WAEDC>
for more.

73s de Werner DL4NER.
--