[WT-support] RTTY

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Fri Apr 28 22:53:43 CEST 2006

Hi ,

Aproaching the multimode ARI contest in two weeks, we had tested and
configured every thing in WT, using MMTTY as RTTY engine in a separate
windows.
The problem is that when we switch mode in WT from SSB or CW to RTTY the
radio don't change mode, SSB is always selected, so we need to set RTTY
manually on the Radio.

Is there a planned upgrade to at least select the right mode in the Radio
when is selected in WT ?? Now we need to change mode in WT AND press the
RTTY button on the radio, obviously this is not the best way when DXSpot
integration is needed.

73 de Fabio I4UFH ( IR4T )