[WT-support] WRTC info & features request

Matt IZ3EYZ iz3eyz at virgilio.it
Wed Apr 12 01:09:23 CEST 2006

Hi guys.

As we (me and 9A1UN) gonna use win-test at WRTC 2006 I 'd like to get/ask
you some items:

a)I own a registered win-test copy, my TM doesn't....shall I expect you 'll
provide a free copy limited to the WRTC period for competitors only or my TM
has to buy a registered copy himself?

b)As I figure out you 're already working in order to improve SO2R mixed
contest features and getting 2nd VFO RADIO A QRG programmed by OP. B/PC
B....I don't ask it once again but I let you know we gonna use MKV FLD as
RADIO A and Elcraft K2 as RADIO B. Are there any chances to get these RTXs
supported without troubles??

c)Is it possible to enable or is there already a feature which allows you to
swap VFO A/RADIO A and VFO A/RADIO B???

We strongly need "c)" feature enabled for WRTC!!!!

73
Matt.EYZ