[WT-support] EU Spring Sprint - CW

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Apr 11 14:19:27 CEST 2006

Hi Bob

Bob I.2.WIJ a écrit :

> I don't understand the F2 you suggest?

(snip)

> May be you have a better solution other than
> my F6, but it will be very nice to have the
> two different sequences.

Your solution is also fully acceptable. In fact, there are several
answers to this particular sequence...

> One question is about a predefined DATABASE
> with the op names from previous contest.
> Does this feature already exists for the sprint?
> If yes, what is the DB name to use?

We don't supply default database for this contest, but you can create
one your own with the name "EUSPRINT.DTB".

1/ Create an empty file named EUSPRINT.DTB in your current Win-Test
directory
2/ Load a previous year log (mode is irrelevant)
3/ Use the File / Update database menu