[WT-support] ezmaster and wintest/F

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Apr 1 16:36:28 CEST 2006

jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es wrote:

> 1. I have the EZmaster and when I am trying to record my messege no chance I
> cannot used 1 to 3, if I push F1, something try to work and I receive a
> information in the wintest something like FAILURE DESCENDING PROBLEM.....

Two things you can check Jorge:

1) When you start win-test, with the EZMaster connected (ready to
operate) can you see the firmware version just below the "logged
callsign" field in the LOG?

If not: open the "options | Configure Interface" and verify that you
have, for the COM port your EZMaster is connected to (COM4, I guess?):

	EZMaster
	19200-baud 8-N-1
	DTR set to CW
	RTS set to PTT.

The EZMaster should be connected to the computer *only* using an USB
cable: don't use any LPT or COM port cable.

2) Please try with the "1/2/3/4" buttons of the front panel of your
EZMaster: you should be able to both record or play the messages that
way without using the software.

> 2. I can record only messege 4, but when I used it, Radio A TX, but not the
> Amplifier, why? also the Radio B TX, why? where is my misstake?

> 3. How can I record messege 5,6,7...., in my ezmaster?

Using AltGR + F5/F6/F6 keys in WT.

HTH,

73,
Olivier / f5mzn