[WT-support] ezmaster and wintest

jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es
Sat Apr 1 13:38:38 CEST 2006

Mensaje citado por: HRS I4UFH <i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com>:

> Hi
>
> did you have the sound card voice keyer enabled ??

OF COURSE, I DO, OPTIONS-CONFIGURE INTERFACES-COM4 EZMASTER AND VOICE KEYER
ENABLED SOUND CARD.
All this happened from first day I received the ezmaster but I was thinking
that maybe reason was I do not know how to use very well, but now I now much
more better, please read carefully what happened in my ezmaster.
Also I want to remember you that audio change too much when I tx with out
ezmaster I mean mic direct to Icom my Audio it's much more better, when I tx
with ezmaster I mean mic trough ezmaster my audio is more poor you can heard a
noisy, what can Ido?