[WT-support] Feature request

Chris Jewell c.jewell at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 10:37:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have a small feature request!  Several times during our recent
contests, we have been asked by a small handful of people to send QSL
cards.  At present, we simply write the callsign on a piece of paper,
together with the QSL manager details.  I was wondering whether it might
be possible to implement a function (button, menu item, or keyboard
shortcut) that would append the current active callsign together with an
indication of the QSL manager (maybe a pop-up to select "Direct",
"Bureau", and "Manager" with a text field to write in the QSL manager
callsign) and the QSL parameters (band, time, etc) to a simple text
file, eg tab separated?  At the end of the contest, the club's QSL
manager could go through the file and send cards to whoever pops up.

What do you think?

Chris Jewell, M0DWK
Member of Sands Amateur Radio Contest Group, M0SCG

--
Chris Jewell, BSc(Hons), BVSc, MRCVS
Dept of Maths and Statistics