[WT-support] Some questions again...

Toni Lindén oh2ua at luukku.com
Tue Sep 27 06:16:26 CEST 2005

Hi folks!

Some question again after SAC SSB, my 2nd serious effort with
WT & EZMaster...

- If I play SSB message from EZMaster memory and before end
of the message activate my footswich, PTT will stay on and
my rig is TX'ing all the time.
If I play some message again by function keys and abort the
message by esc key, PTT will be OK again. Also PTT will be
OK if after failure I press footswich again. Is this a bug
or a feature?

- Earlier while using SCK II I did have CW signal while
using Ctrl - T command to tune. With EZMaster I get only
PTT on, but no CW signal. So With SCK II I could tune my amp
in CW mode, but with EZMaster I have to change to RTTY (or FM)

- If I have sound card activated from set up interface CW
monitor from PC is working OK but I get an error message
from SSB messages (reported earlier). And if I deactivate
the sondcard, I get no CW side tone from computer. Even the
side tone is played from PC speaker, not sound card.

- With EZMaster if I press footswich on on CW, PTT will
turn on, no CW is generated, or CW if not going to the rig.

- What do you suggest for CW settings, if Win key is not
"the thing"? Was it Olivier who said he'll never use Winkey?
If I deactivate the Winkey from EZMaster setup I get no CW,
right? So what are the suggested CW settings to prevent most
of the problems mentioned? (ptt drop off's, messed speed with
keyer etc?)

73 de Toni, OH2UA

Luukku Plus paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku