[WT-support] New Licence-Key after converting to NTFS-File-System

DK2GZ at aol.com DK2GZ at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 15:36:23 CEST 2005

Hello

i did update the operating system from Win98SE to WinXP SP1.

I had to request a new licence key, think this in normal.

Then I installed the new SP2 from Microsoft.

Afterwards i did convert the file system from FAT32 to NTFS.

The system request once again a new licence key, is this normal?

It is no problem for me to go to the website and request a new one, but maybe the guys at win-test thinking, how many PC own this guy, hi

73 de Harry