[WT-support] DLPORTIO.DLL with Windows XP

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Sep 6 09:12:11 CEST 2005

Hi Réjean,

> I just installed the demo program and there is one area that would need
> an answer before buying this contest program.
> Selecting cqww cw mode I get the message ``DLPORTIO.SYS device driver
> not loaded. Port I/O will have no effect``
> Now searching for information I should install the LPT file to be
> compatibel for Win 2000, NT, XP named  PORT95.NT. If I tried to install

You are right.

> I get an error:
>
> C:\Windows\System32\autoexec.nt [This system file is not suitable for
> running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows application. Please choose close to
> terminate this application]. I run the Microsoft Windows XP
> professional, version 2002, Service pack 2. What should I do ?

Humm ... I myself have the same setup here (XP Pro 2002, SP2) and I got
Port95nt.exe installed without any problem.

Maybe the file was corrupted during download? This file is abt 1.5 Mb,
pse check that it is correct with the version you downloaded.

You can download it again from:
- http://download.win-test.com/port95nt.exe
- http://www.driverlinx.com/ftp/unsupported/port95nt.exe

Hope this helps,