[WT-support] Win-Test manual!

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Sep 2 14:43:20 CEST 2005

Bravo, Simon, Olivier and Laurent -- a quick sampling reveals an excellent job.  I've written a lot of user manuals (not to be confused with documentation), and when I reviewed Win-Test for the US National Contest Journal, my only major criticism was the lack of a user manual.  That shortcoming has now been remedied.

As Olivier and Laurent know, I continue to be a user of N1MM Logger, and a participant in MM's development. I think that in the long run the friendly competition between the two programs will advance the state of the art and serve the interest of contesters everywhere.

73, Pete N4ZR