[WT-support] US zone guessing in CQWW

Franck, F4CIB f4cib at ref-union.org
Mon Oct 31 17:33:33 CET 2005

Hi,
Had also same "issue" last week-end & at times I had also the state instead
of the CQ zone... Master related ?
On the other hand, that means that you really have to pay attention to what
is sent & what you log... especially, with the fact what it sounds that
prefix is not dedicated to a zone as it use to be... So would be really
pertinent to add this feature ?

Out of topic but just to let people know:
Win-test is a real gage of ruggedness, I had a power failure during the
contest, and none of the QSO was lost which was not the case of the pile :(
Great job guys !

73 de Franck, F4CIB (F6KNB SOSB15 last WE)