[WT-support] TS570 setup

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Oct 27 19:25:23 CEST 2005

Hi Val

Val Bieliauskas a écrit :

> Does any one had any problems setting up WT with TS570 trough WinKey? Are
> there any specific settings for this combination? I used winkey preset
> settings for WT as well as setting up WT interface configuration as directed
> in the manual but still cannot get freq reading in WT.
> Any suggestions?

TBH, I can't see any link between the CAT control and WinKey ?!

 From what I read in the list archives
(http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2004-February/000350.html), at
least one OM used WT with his TS570, with no handshake control. Thus,
you must use a different serial port to interface your WinKey.

HTH

73

Larry - F6FVY (op @ GJ2A the coming WE)