[WT-support] Soundcard!

5B4ABP oe2gen at wasi.tv
Mon Oct 17 08:35:56 CEST 2005

Hello!

Does anybody use Wintest with Soundcard?

Did you record your .wav files (Msg1, ....) with build_in Recorder in wintest?

If I use standard WIN_Audiorecorder the wav-file is overdrived an not readable in Wintest!

If I use wav-recorder by Wintest the wav-file is very quietly, changed all the settings with different parameters in the Mic- Attitudes.

But the Sound.Outputfile (.wav) on transmitting ist very scratched on both recorded file (Wintest and Win Audiorecorder).

In WR it works?

Any idea?

Looking forward!

73, Gerald