[WT-support] TRX Control for FT990

Franta Bendl fb at i--i.de
Sun Oct 16 19:41:50 CEST 2005

Hi Olivier,

I'm sorry to be a trouble to you. I'm affraid there is no other way for me to
use WT with FT990 because the YAESU stopped meanwhile the support with the
PROMs updates.

You are right, the problem is the amount of the data. The radio needs about
2,5 seconds (1492 bytes over 4800 Bd) to send all the data and the reading of
only the subset of them is not possible.

The last question before I give up. Do you see any easy(!!!) possibility to
modify the TRX-control in WT for special FT990 (FT990.2) in such way, that
only commands (band change) will be sent from WT to TRX but no data will be
read from TRX? This solution would make me happy.

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY