[WT-support] RSGB 21/28 Contest

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Oct 15 23:01:01 CEST 2005

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:
> Hi Don
>
> Don Beattie a écrit :
>
>> Is there a logging option for this contest ? Mults are DXCC plus (as
>> separate multipliers) the call areas of VE, W, VK, ZL, ZS and JA.
>

> We will try to provide a developpement version to whom interested before
> Sunday including this contest. We can't promise anything (the remaining
> time is pretty short !), but be sure we'll do our best.

A devel version is available there:

http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.20-dev-update.exe

This version includes the RSBG 21/28 Contest (tks Larry F6FVY). There is
also a new tool which can work with HamCap to help the operator (S/O or
M/S) to make a decision between direct QSY or Sked. This work only when
HamCam is configurated to the Chart mode.

Sorry for the delay, I'm much much busy!

Olivier / f5mzn