[WT-support] SO2R stereo RX

Christian Pidancier cpidanci at nortel.com
Mon Oct 3 13:22:44 CEST 2005

Hello WT team,

I'm looking for a simple SO2R setup. I don't understand completly "SO2R"
and "Advanced SO2R" choice in the operating configuration menu.

I'm looking for use of AltGr: A T L or S.

If you have a mnemotechnic association to suggest, please it would help.
And can you confirm it is possible with no additionnal commercial box if
I can do myself the relay box for audio switching.

I find a Stereo RX Pin in the lpt port. It's either 5 or 9. (in conflict
with my band decoder or MFJ for instant).
There is also an "active Radio" information Pin on the lpt that I can
use.

Si I think that I can manage 3 receiver possibilities with these 2 pins?
I think "all RX1" "all RX2" "stereo RX" configuration, but RX1 is only
active if the active radio is 1 and RX2 is on if I choose second radio
as the active one? I'm wright?

What a great job since the introduction of the very first realase of
Win-test!

Good job
73 de F6HLC
Christian