[WT-support] Win-Test 2.20.0 is out!

OE2GEN oe2gen at wasi.tv
Wed Nov 30 18:24:15 CET 2005

Hello!

First, what I like to say, CT is history, WT ist the next generation!

Thanks to Olivier-F5MZN and the group!

After our WWDX-SSB as PJ4W (M/S) on Bonaire_Island (congrats to FY5KE) in
the raw_scores we are #3 world and last weekend again as OE2S, first time as
M/2, WT works great!

We used CT since the begin in contesting about 15 years ago.

Testing also some other stuff, but WT is the easiest way to make a big step
in the next generation in logging_software!

Had the same problem like as Karel-OK2FD, Freq.-range in CW, but now we know
it, and so on.!

All other comments are said bei Ben-DL6RAI

tks agn

73, Gerald
OE2GEN - OE2S ......
and the crew