[WT-support] ea9LZ dxtelnet

Jorge Taboada jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es
Wed Nov 30 13:34:21 CET 2005

Okay boys, I do not where is my misstake but please try to help me where I am missing, following will you see how I am configured dxtelnet and wintest.

  1.. Dxtelnet, DX cluster properties
    a.. Hostname, k1ttt.net
    b.. Port 9871
    c.. Login EA9LZ
    d.. commands to send at connection: sh/dx/20
  2.. DXtelnet, wintest communication network properties.
    a.. Broadcast IP address, 127.0.0.1
    b.. Port number 9871
    c.. application ID, Telnet
  3.. Wintest, Interfaces configuration.
    a.. Ethernet, enable ethernet network
    b.. Broadcast address, 127.255.255.255
    c.. Port number, 9871
  4.. Of course I am in internet connections.
  5.. What more Have I to do? need I to do something more extra outside wintest and dxtelnet?
  6.. I have to tell, that when I am finish work with wintest and I am closing program, I am receiving alwayss a messege which says, you have a wintest.exe problem, it's happened from first day I've got wintest, it's normal or it's not important
    well this is all for now, Iam waiting yours update, 73,s