[WT-support] Win-key

Steve London n2ic at arrl.net
Tue Nov 29 16:26:17 CET 2005

This is VERY interesting. I'm a user of one of the other contesting
loggers (N1MM Logger) that also supports WinKey. Several users of N1MM
(myself included) have observed similar erratic speed behavior with
WinKey between paddle-sent and logger-sent CW. Based on this, I would
have to conjecture that it's not a problem with Win-Test or N1MM, but
WinKey. I do think it would be very interesting to monitor the serial
port and see exactly what commands are going to/from WinKey when this
happens. I'll try to do that this week, unless one of you guys does it
first.

73,
Steve, N2IC