[WT-support] VERSION 2.20.0

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 28 18:37:18 CET 2005

I seem to be having problems with this release.

I find that the CW from the function keys is not steady, and there is a big delay before sending starts, after pressing the key.

I have gone back to 2.19.3 plus the development update 2.20 and the problem disappears. I am using EZMaster as the interface on keying.

I also have another problem which is on both 2.19.3 and 2.20 (but which may be an EZM problem). If I set up an SSB contest, I can use the headphone latch facility OK. If I set up a CW contest, the headphone latch does not work either with the foot switch or when sending from either the paddle or the function keys. Whilst this may be an EZM problem,  if others have the same problem perhaps there is something wrong ?

73

Don, G3BJ