[WT-support] sending to cluster problem?

Hamad 9K2HN 9k2hn at 9k2hn.com
Mon Nov 28 05:45:42 CET 2005

Hi,

     I'm using the latest version of Win-Test and this is my first to
time to use it in a major contest, I had problem that when I connect to
the cluster (in my case i m connecting to DB0SUE-7)  for a while I will
not be able to send spots although I receive them OK. I have to restart
the connection to enable me to send spots (or commands) from wintest to
the telnet program. I was running in one PC and have the ip address set
to 192.168.0.255 (for multi-op).

Any help?

de 9k2hn
Hamad