[WT-support] Fw: What to do with dxtelnet.

Jorge Taboada jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es
Sun Nov 27 12:32:15 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Jorge Taboada
To: Wintest
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 6:53 PM
Subject: What to do with dxtelnet.

hello again, well I will try to explaned you as best I can what happened.

  1.. I do step by step your indications? and nothink.
  2.. need I to do somethink with dxcluster properties? will you please send details step by step.
  3.. I found now in wintest this message. ERROR SENDING UDP PROTOCOL #10045
        when we resolve this problem, we can continued talking about next step.