[WT-support] CTY_WT_MOD.DAT updated

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Nov 22 15:53:52 CET 2005

Hi Bob !

Bob I.2.WIJ a écrit :

> I would like to know how WT uses the lat/long
> coordinates.
> I do not notice any change in Az:  Lp:   beam headings
> for callsign with different lat/long coordinates.
> All USA has the same headings 317/137 from J49Z,
> the same for w1 and w6/w7 and this is wrong (in my
> opinion).

For now, the "exception" coordinates are not taken in account for
headings (nor the timezone), and we can't unfortunately do it in the
current version for "technical reasons". Mike F5IN did a great job abt
that and we intend to do it in the next major version (3).

Mike also noticed, thanks to you, a mistake in the BQ prefixes. Even if
it is marginal, I'm sure he will quickly release a new version of his
file. Once done, I will make it available and inform on this list.