[WT-support] CW problem with WT vers. 2.20.0

Olivier Le Cam olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Nov 22 12:17:22 CET 2005

Toni Lindén wrote:
> Greeting from Azores, CU2.
>
> While setting up the CU2A station, I´d notice that with
> latest WT version I´m unable to send CW with EZMaster.
>
> If I press F1, I´ll take about 4 seconds to start transmitting
> and with ins key, only ptt goes on for a very short of time,
> but no CW is sent.
>
> I´d change back to 2.20. - dev version, and CW works OK.
>
> 73 de Toni, CU2/OH2UA

Oh yes, I forgot to tell that a new EZMaster firmware is necessary!
fabio is out for business so I copied it on my http server. You can
download it from http://www.f5mzn.org/EZMaster/. I also included the
Firmware Update tool "EZDownloader" if case you don't have it with you.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Hope that helps!

Olivier / f5mzn