[WT-support] Problem to buy WT with F0 callsign

Simon/M0CLW m0clw at ftml.net
Wed May 11 12:57:13 CEST 2005

Hi Noel,

Larry/F6FVY said:
> Just a thought : Did he used a slashed zero (which might cause a
> problem) ?

Larry's suggestion is indeed possible - of course, a slashed zero
(obtained by using Alt+0126 on the numeric keypad) will not work.

Another thought: Was your team member actually using 0 (zero) or O
(captial 'o')? I've noticed that some hams use the letter 'o'
instead of a zero when entering callsigns (look on the DX cluster,
for example). My callsign has a zero in it, and it worked just fine.

It may sound basic, but you never know!

Simon A. Pearson, M0CLW