[WT-support] problème avec wintest pour le wpx

Simon Pearson m0clw at ftml.net
Thu Mar 24 19:37:14 CET 2005

Fabio,

> Does WT in M/S support different # by band ??

Indeed - at present, Win-Test has different serial numbers per band,
as per M/2 rules. But this is OK according to the WPX committee.

I believe CT operates in a similar manner.

> Plans are for M/S ad IR4T, some op's with Easter Holiday will give up !!

Pass on my best wishes! I'm sure the guys will do well, as always :-)

> At least I will be SO20 ... !!!

Excellent Fabio - will you have a "special" WPX call, or will you
use I4UFH?

73 and good luck once again,

--
Simon Pearson, M0CLW (@ G6PZ for WPX)