[WT-support] ZS4TX SCKII

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Mar 12 13:54:52 CET 2005

Hi Gavic and all

Gavin Taylor GM0GAV a écrit :

> I am also trying to use the SCKII with WT, on the LPT port. The tx
> switching is working OK but the rx seems to be stuck in Stereo mode. Is
> this the same problem as you have?

For now, the advanced SO2R RX swithing is only available for EZMaster
users. The WX0B and ZS4TX SO2R boxes do not allow to switch headphones
in an independant manner from the TX switching. It would need an
hardware modification of these boxes...

Nevertheless, Olivier intends in a future version to use two // port
pins to allow this RX switching for all users.

Best 73