[WT-support] Re: Support Digest, Vol 7, Issue 14

Tadej MEZEK, S51TA tadej.mezek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 08:35:27 CET 2005

With redifining keys I had the same problem; Just make redefinition as
follows; Shift+! and new key is 1 for this entry....than shift+" is
number 2 and so on...than it works great...
For now you can not change insert and + keys(not that I would be aware of).

> Is there a user, who has tested the ZS4TX SCKII successfully together with WT? I have some problems with the settings here.

Manfred, which problems do you have, I have succesfully installed wx0b
so2r box, with no big problems except paddle input is not running yet,
but since there is alt-k command that does not bother me at all.

I think SCKII has about the same pinouts as other so2r boxes?

It is great to see so many great contesters using WT!

Ted