[WT-support] SO2R switching

Tadej MEZEK, S51TA tadej.mezek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 21:46:23 CET 2005

I connected wx0b so2r box to comp and trx.

Almost all is working except;
All tests are in CW mode latest win test, win xp, no audio switching
was observating only radio cw.

In Work Multiplier scenario:

You normally call cq on 1st radio and if you push meanwhile shift+f4
for example sometimes it stopps cq on 1st radio and send F key on 2nd
sometimes not. Usually if you hit escape button to stop F(function)
key on 1st radio and push shift+F key it won't work.
If you end cq on 1st radio you can normaly send F key to 2nd radio
with shift+key but only  few times...(in my case only 2-3 times) than
no matter what you do it is sending that F(function) key on 1st radio
no matter if you push shift+F key....

With manual * switching works fine.

In alternate CQ scenario:
Sometimes it works fine. I found out that if I push escape button than
it do not work properly.

It takes two CQ-s that the situation establish to be as it should be.
For example when F1 is pushed it starts cq on 1st radio ( on computer
RADIO 2 leds are red).
Than the next cq is also send to 1st radio but the computer focus is
changed from radio 2 to radio 1....in next cq all is as it should be.

I know most of programmers are on FY now, but anyway I just wanted to
share my observations. Anyone else find this?

Ted, s51ta